Sunday, February 9, 2014

Red Poem

I'm the color of blood people faint when they see me.
When I'm around a lot I get censored on TV
But I'm not that bad.
I'm in every orange fire thats ever been lit, I've cooked food heated houses and let people live.
I'm in every golden sunset thats lit up the sky.
Yet, I'm the same thing that comes out when someone gets stabbed with a knife.
I can kill you but maybe I'll save your life.

2 comments:

  1. I liked the flow of the poem and how it all came together to form one nice poem. The end rhymes you included added to the flow of the poem and it made it better more entertaining to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you included positive and negative things about where you see the color red. I also thought that using rhyme and imagery helped make your poem more believable.

    ReplyDelete